This is a gatefold card which I made using some of the elements inside Tonic Studios' Craft Kit 7 and I have posted photos of the steps in making it below.
I have also used a few things which are not included eg black ink, white card, tacky glue, 3D foam squares and a Nuvo Brush Script Pen (138)
How to make it:
1. Cut a piece of white card to 20cm x 13.5cm and score at 1cm and 19cm. Using the die shown, cut out 2 white shapes and 2 embossed pink shapes.
2. Glue the pink embossed card pieces to the white shapes and glue the edges to the 1cm folded edges of the card base.
3. Use the 2 dies shown on white card to create the patterned pieces and glue to the front of the card.
4. Stamp the image with black ink onto white card (I used the Tim Holtz Stamping Platform)
5. Use the outer "square" die shape to cut around the stamped image, then colour with the Nuvo Markers included in the kit. Use the green Glitter Marker on the large leaves and colour the narrow leaves with the green Brush Script pen.
Use the two dies shown above to cut out the two shapes from the embossed pink card. Set the patterned die cut aside to use later.
6. Die cut the green background shape and use both dies to create the pink frame and the decorative shape. (This second pink decorative shape is not needed on this card but can be used on another project.
7. Glue the pink frame shapes to the green background shape and the stamped image, then attach the stamped one on top of the other as shown with 3D foam squares.
8. Apply glue to the back of the left side and stick this down to the front left of the card.
Inside the card
Glue one of the pink decorative die cuts from step 5 to the inside of the card.