Wednesday, 18 October 2017

Jennifer Kray - Pastel Rainbow - Nuvo Style!

Today I woke up super early only to discover that I had somehow managed to fall asleep with a bottle of glue beside me and the cap was off. Seriously, how the heck do you do that?! Needless to say, I woke up in a crusty mess. D'oh!




After having a mild tantrum and cleaning myself up, I am happy to say that this week is all about Pastel Rainbows over on the Daring Cardmakers Challenge Blog you can find here. There are some really lovely cards this week from the ladies so hop on over for gorgeous inspiration. 


My card turned into three...


Materials Used
Candu Fix Foam Pads
Tonic Studios Patterned Panels
Tonic Studios Will's Hand sentiments
A4 White Cardstock (to make the card blanks)
and accidentally Nuvo Glow Drops

Die cut the panel, mat and layer with Mauve Purple, add pastel Nuvo Drops and complete with Will's Hand 'inspire' sentiment. 

Die cut the panel, mat and layer with Cornflower Blue Craft Perfect Card, add pastel Nuvo Drops and Will's Hand 'birthday' sentiment. 

Die cut the panel, mat and layer with Blossom Pink Craft Perfect Card, add pastel Nuvo Drops and Will's Hand 'enjoy' sentiment. 

I wish I had realised I was using the pink Glow drops as this is what happens when you turn the lights off! I can see lots of fun to be had with these Nuvo Glow Drops! 
And the trio...
Thanks for stopping by, it really does mean a lot to me. Have a great weekend and see you soon! 
Did you know you can find me in here: 





Lots of love and hugs
Jennifer xx

2 comments:

  1. Love these cards. I always enjoy seeing cards created without stamps. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great cards !! Such a great way to use the Nuvo Drops !

    ReplyDelete