Friday, 13 October 2017

Happy Everything Tonic X-Rays - Christine Smith




A Happy Everything card perfect for that accident prone person in your life, or any Radiographers you know too :D I made this one for my Nan who was a Radiographer so she loves X-Rays and all things Skeletons :D I had great fun playing with the Tonic Spooktacular Coffin, my Nuvo Aqua Flows and Glow in the Dark Nuvo Crystal Drops too :D :D I also used one of the NEW Will's Hand word dies, along with the Simple Type Attraction Alphabet dies to create my sentiment :D Hope you liked the concept of this card, even if it is a rather abstract interpretation of X-Rays lol :D :D :D The de-boss details on this skeleton are fantastic!!! They really give that realistic look :D Also the glow in the dark drops work brilliantly too (this was the first time I'd used them, hence why I didn't have any prepare lol), however if you apply them directly to a surface you've put black aqua flow on, it sucks up the colour and doesn't glow any more lol


Main Tonic products used :D


To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D 




Lots more photos below :D 












No comments:

Post a Comment