Tuesday, 10 October 2017

Edna Taylor - Dimensional Idyllics Trio


Good morning and welcome to the blog today.

It's the last day of the latest Tonic launch with the beautiful Dimensional Idyllics.
I have three cards to share today made for the launch featuring  'On your special day', 'Sending Best Wishes' and 'Just for You' 

The first card is a foldover double fronted card and I've used all the elements from the set.
The die is gorgeous and the embossing on the diagonal strip and the main section is fabulous.
It's a really beautiful collection.


Tonic products used - 
Craft Perfect - Coral Pink and Bright White
Nuvo Jewel drops - Strawberry Coulis
Nuvo Crystal drops - Gloss white



I've used the 'Just for You' set for my next card layering up the die cut panel so that it has more dimension and depth.
The embossed panel is so deep and textured - just lush.
I've created a pocket and popped in a tag, or it could be a gift card, just whatever your prefer.


Tonic products used - 
Craft Perfect - Fuschia pink, Jet Black, Chrome Silver High Gloss
Speciality paper - Ivory Toile
Sweet Nothings 2 - tag 
Nuvo Crystal drops - Ebony Black


For my last card I used the 'Sending best wishes' die and embossing folder set.
My card base is 8 x 8"

I matted the aqua glitter card onto the black, cut a frame from the black card and adhered the acetate to the frame.  
I attached the die cut panel (backed with aqua glitter card) and the embossed panel to which I had added the glitter drops to the frame once the drops had dried.
I also placed the plain white diagonal panel into the centre.
I 3D'd this completed panel to the card.
I then die cut the sentiment strip and adhered it to the front of the acetate covering the white centre strip.
The card was completed with a double organza bow and flat backed gem.


Tonic products used -
Craft Perfect - Tropical Tide Glitter card
Jet Black
Bright White
Acetate 
Nuvo Glitter drops - Blue Lagoon






I hope you have been enjoying the shows over the weekend and are looking forward to receiving your Idyllics. I know you will have a lot of fun using them. 

Have a good day.

1 comment: