Thursday, 12 October 2017

Daring Cardmakers Challenge - Jen Kray

Hello and phew! What a few months it has been for me! I won't bore you all with the gory details but I'm so happy to be blogging again. As always, we're playing catch up - haha.
This week over on Daring Cardmakers there is a new challenge and it's so awesome! Simply choose three elements from below. Aren't the colours gorgeous?!
I've only started joining in challenge blogs. It's so good for me to step out of my comfort zone and make something other than prep or samples - I don't have to worry about using specific products. However, I usually reach for my beloved Tonic Studios and/or Craftwork Cards. ;) 
The elements I've selected are flowers, pastel colours, colour strips, and carton. 
Craftwork Cards A4 Cream Cardstock
Craftwork Cards Candi
Craftwork Cards USB Sentiment
Kuretake Clean Colour Pens
Twine
Gesso
Now the paper I used was a little bright so I slapped some gesso on both the cardstock and patterned paper for softer shabby look! It's a standing joke in our house and whenever something goes wrong my husband says, "just slap some gesso on it". haha

I'd like to mention this Craftwork Cards A4 cardstock - it's absolutely AMAZING! I love it and even used it on my die cut flowers. The paper is so perfect for your boxes and doesn't crease or rip and takes to my pens beautifully. It really is stunning thick card and you can definitely use it for all those 3D boxes and projects no problem. 

There is tons of inspiration over on the Daring Cardmakers blog and the challenge runs until next Thursday so you have oodles of time to take part!

Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you tomorrow :) 
Lots of love and hugs
Jennifer xx

1 comment: