Tuesday, 19 September 2017

Edna Taylor - A Place for Beautiful Things


Good morning. Welcome to the blog today.

I have an octagon medium box to share today using Tonic Studio's latest die sets - Kaleidoscope box.


I kept this one very simple but I think it's really pretty too.
The flowers are from the die set and the foliage is a golden oldie from Tonic called Royal Fern that you may already have in your stash. 

I love the sentiment that comes with the die set and this would make a great gift for a special friend to hold all those precious memories throughout the year.

I have what I call my 'Joy' box and pop things into it that have lovely memories attached. A theatre ticket, a photograph, a receipt, a program from my daughter's graduation. All sorts of things. There's even a gold crown (paper of course) from KFC that the boy's had from a visit we had there when they were a lot smaller. Anything that brings a smile and a wonderful lift if you are having a bit of a rough day. 

Tonic Sewing Forever Octagon Kaleidoscope Box  14 Dies-365180

Tonic Beautiful Things Kaleidoscope Box Insert Set   7 Dies-153633

Thank you for joining me today.
I hope you are having a good weekend getting ready for the fuss and business of a new week.


No comments:

Post a Comment