Thursday, 7 September 2017

Christmas Dove and Peace - Christine Smith



I love this stunning elegant Dove die from Tonic FREE with issue 28 of Die-Cutting Essentials which comes out today!! :D I got quite a wacky colour scheme for my magazine cards, but when I think of doves at Christmas I always think blues and silvers, so I just had to use that colour combo in my video :D :D You can see my Funky Christmas cards on the cover of this issue and inside too :D Tonic always make such fabulous dies, and this one is no exception!! It's still super top quality even though its a free gift, and I'd easily pay full price for it, in my opinion, I'm buying the die and getting the magazine free lol :D :D :D Hope you liked the card :D 

Main products used in this video :D
Tonic Studios Aqua Flow Pens - Summer Holidays and Winter Skies Sets
Tonic Aqua Shimmer Glitter Gloss Pen
Tonic Nuvo Embellishment Mousse - Cornflower Blue and Gunmetal Grey 

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D 



Lots more photos below :D 









No comments:

Post a Comment