Thursday, 3 August 2017

Man Shed - Edna Taylor

Hi! and welcome to the blog again today.

I've another wee building to share that shows a different take on the Tudor Town die sets. 
This time I've used the Toy Emporium building and turned it into a garden shed.

With just a change of papers you can make these wee buildings into all sorts of houses from beach to terraces to streets and country cottages to name but a few. 





I've used a mount board plinth for my shed and some extra thick felt I had in my stash for the grass.

The grass is from the Male Rococo dies Tonic did a while ago - from the golf set collection.
I embossed some kraft card and inked it up with gathered twigs distress ink and cut it into a crazy paving path and base for the shed. 
I used corrugated kraft card for the door, shutters and roof and the logs in the garden.

The papers are from DoCrafts 'Mr Smith's Workshop' collection.




Thank you for calling in again today.

I hope you enjoy the dies if you have ordered them - I know you will have hours of fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment