Thursday, 3 August 2017

Happy Birthday Anna - Edna Taylor

Hello and welcome to the weekend on the blog.

I have a card, box and gift box trio to share with you today, oh and not forgetting a gift bag I made for a very special lady in my life. 
I can share it now that she has received it. 😃


I've used Tonic Studios Cathedral gift box which I absolutely love and papers from Emporium of Curiosities from Kraftyhands (sadly no longer in business)

The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, the foliage from Tonic's Arboreal Dream, the leaves from another die set I've had for a long time.


The greeting plaque is from the Landmarks die set by Tonic and I just love the way it works on the card. The border lace die is also a Tonic die - Ada




 I cut the box top from Tonic's hexagonal
layering dies, attached it to one of the box
flaps and added a magnet closure. The birthday sentiment is from a set of free stamps included with a recent magazine.








Thank you for joining me today.
Have a smashing weekend! 



No comments:

Post a Comment