Friday, 7 July 2017

Thanks Tonic You Rock - Christine Smith


A thank you card for Tonic because they Rock!! Combining a few different Tonic die sets with the drummer from the cute Avery Elle Stoked stamp set :D :D :D I created my background using a few blue tones of the Aqua Flow Pens, and I threw in a little Glitter Gloss too, because you can never have too much sparkle :D I then die-cut the Zig Zag die from my main panel so that I could place my inky background behind the openings, then I also coloured some of the negative pieces as well as the musical notes die cuts, again using the Aqua Flow pens :D I used my AMAZING Stamping Platform to stamp my images, then coloured them in using the fab Nuvo Creative Alcohol Markers :D And I finished it off with a simple DYMO sentiment :D Hope you liked this weeks Blog Tonic post :D 

Tonic products used :D
Nuvo Aqua Flow Pens
Framed Screen Die - Zig Zag and Floral Motif
Rococo Musical Note Die Set
Tonic Scissors
Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
Funky Tape Runner 

Other products used :D
Avery Elle Stoked Stamp Set

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D 



Lots more photos below :D 









No comments:

Post a Comment