Tuesday, 4 July 2017

Maria Sabina - Mixed Media Box

Hello,


Let's break the ice with a new creation this month. If you follow me for some time now , then you would know that I love doing all type of crafts. I used to build 3D creations, add a vintage / steampunk look and so much more. Today's creation is a fun one and easy to make. I have a video on how I made it. Click over here.




I used some dies from my stash to create the look I want, in this case a vintage / steampunk look and with the help of NUVO supplies from Tonic Studios, I think the result looks pretty cool. What I like about the NUVO Mousse is that once you apply it , it dries and is not sticky.

I hope you like today's creation as much as I do and if you want to see more of my work, please come again next time or check out my older posts.  Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment