Tuesday, 18 July 2017

Edna Taylor - Fair Dames - Graceful Harriet


Good morning and welcome to the blog today.

I have another sample to share using the brand new Tonic Studios Fair Dames die collection.

This young lady is called Harriet. 



I've made a 6"square easel card 

Tonic products used - 
Greek Temple layering die set
Delicate Detail Vine Flourish stamp
Nuvo Alcohol markers - 413, 417 and 403 for the leaves
475, 449 for the skin tones
Craft Perfect card stock - Bright White, Jet Black, Fuchsia Pink






To finish I added a few Ivory Seashell Crystal drops to the hat.


I've added a wee pic of the stamp I used. Isn't it just gorgeous and so useful for making background elements as well as complementing floral images. 😃

Essentials - Delicate Detail - Vine Flourish Stamp - 1342E-Tonic Studios

Thank you so much for calling in today. 
Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment