Tuesday, 13 June 2017

Jennifer Kray - Grand Gala Bunting Card


Hi there. Today I'm sharing a fun card I designed with the new Tonic Studios Grand Gala Bunting Die Set. The top of this die stays inside the card stock so dead easy to line up and make a card blank without losing any stitched detail. 
Tonic Materials
Tonic Grand Gala Bunting Die Set 
Tangerine Die Cutting Machine
Nuvo Crystal Drops, Ebony Black
Nuvo Glitter Drops, Purple Rain 
Nuvo Ink Pad, Black Shadow

After making the card blank, I die cut the largest banner a few more times to mat and layer on both the inside and outside of the card using coordinating papers. I then cut out 2 of the smallest bunting banners, as well as individual pieces from the paper collection to start building my design. 
Taking one of the medium bunting dies, I made it into a tiny card with a secret message inside and attached it with velcro. All the edges were distressed using the Nuvo Black Shadow Ink Pad. Nuvo Crystal & Glitter drops were then dotted around the card for the perfect finish. 
There are so many things you can do with these bunting dies and they really should form part of your staple craft collection. 
Here's a sneak peek of a bright, fresh, summer bunting banner I made which I'll be sharing with you next week. 

That's all from me today, see you soon! 
Lots of love and hugs
Jennifer xx

No comments:

Post a Comment