Thursday, 1 June 2017

Index Box Die Launch - Edna Taylor

Hello and welcome to the blog today.

Well tonight at 8.00pm sees the launch of the new Tonic Studios Index Box die sets.
These are a gorgeous set of dies offering a multitude of variations and open to any theme you care to think of. 
Today I'm sharing a recipe themed box with inserts that is so simple to make since the dies do most of the work for you.

I absolutely love my Graphic 45 papers so it seemed that 'Home Sweet Home' would be the perfect foil for the recipe theme.


I've cut out two of the hexagon shaped motifs from one of the papers and backed it with card stock to give a more sturdy element. I've adhered them partially to the front of the card to act as catches for the lid of the box.


The tabs for the inserts can be cut into the piece of cardstock and then trimmed but I wanted a larger insert so opted to cut out the tabs separately and attach them to the back of the card.
I've decorated the fronts simple with elements from the Home Sweet Home collection and then die cut multiple inserts to write the recipe details on. 
I've used the Attraction lower case alphabet for the tab tops. 

I hope you manage to catch the shows over the weekend.
There is so much inspiration from the team who have been hard at work to bring you as many ideas as possible.

Have a great weekend! 
Edna


No comments:

Post a Comment