Wednesday, 21 June 2017

Edna Taylor - Sweet Nothings Square Envelope and card


Good morning and welcome to the blog today.

I discovered another sample from the Sweet Nothings 2 die collection and thought I would share it today.

I just love the sparkle from the diamante circle that holds the ribbon closed. 


Tonic products used - 
Surprise Bouquet square envelope die set
Live, laugh, love single banner sentiment set
Nuvo Crystal drops - Dandelion Yellow 



The back of the envelope to show the gorgeous floral panel



I've cut the decorative triangle panel into the front of the card as shown and backed it with vellum. I've layered some of the yellow card stock onto the inside of the card so that it shows through the vellum and continues the theme.

The closure is made with ribbon from my stash and a diamante circle.

Thank you for joining me today.


1 comment: