Wednesday, 7 June 2017

Edna Taylor - It's Your Birthday today


Good morning and welcome to the blog today.

I have a card to share using the new Tonic Studios Bunting dies. I wanted to keep it light but have lots of colour at the same time so I've used the small bunting banners to help me do that. 


The tiny but very detailed banners are from the Jubilant Jubilee and Grand Gala die sets.
Each one has gorgeous embossed detail too. 
Other Tonic products used - 
Marmalade's World - Henri and the pup is from the Accessory Sets 5
Sentiment - Rosette Birthday stamp set
Crystal drops - Red berry, Caribbean Ocean, Apple Green, Dandelion yellow
Nuvo alcohol marker pens
Craft Perfect card stock in assorted colours 







I hope you are enjoying the shows but if you miss any you can catch up on loads of inspiration from the team on the Tonic blog page where you will also find links to the popular Social Media sites and all the team blogs. 

Have a great day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment