Tuesday, 20 June 2017

Edna Taylor - The Cat's Meow Mini Album


Good morning and welcome to the weekend on the blog.

I have a mini album to share today using the brand new Tonic Sweet Nothings 2 die collection.
I've used the 'Sent with love' envelope for the pages of my album.



I cut mount board for the covers to 2 1/2 x 4 1/2" and used ring clasps to hold the pages together.
The papers are from Graphic 45 'Raining Cats and Dogs'
I've also used dies from the Tonic Pampered Pets collection and Apple Sour Glow in the dark Neon drops for the cat's eyes 




Thank you for joining me today.
I hope you enjoy this wee adaptation of the die set. 
It was certainly a lot of fun to put together.

Catch up with the shows on Hochanda for lots more inspiration from the Tonic team and check out the Tonic blog for links to Social media and all the team blogs. 

Have a great weekend! 



No comments:

Post a Comment