Wednesday, 21 June 2017

Christine Smith - You're Plane Awesome Happy Father's Day :D



A Father's Day card commission for my best friends Dad :D Using Tonic Nuvo Mouse and their new Layered Cloud dies to create my background, and my Nuvo Creative pens for the colouring :D Along with the adorable Plane and Simple Stamp Set from Lawn Fawn :D I love using the Nuvo Mousse to create a simple background, either like I have here using Cut N Dry foam, or using my fingers, or using it as a watercolour, whatever way you want to use it, Nuvo Mousse is such a versatile product!! And there are still ways I've thought of using it, that I haven't tried yet :D I also love how the Nuvo Creative Pens coordinate with the Mousse colours too, I don't think this was intentional, but they work fab together! And I love mixing in some flat (i.e. non-shimmery) elements with shimmery elements, and of course, I have to add in some actual glitter using the Aqua Shimmer Pens too :D :D :D Hope you liked the card :D 

Main Tonic products used in this video :D
Tonic Layered Clouds Dies
Tonic Deluxe Adhesive
Funky Tape Runner

Other products used :D  
Lawn Fawn Plane and Simple Stamp Set

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my YouTube channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D 

 
Loads more photos below :D









No comments:

Post a Comment