Sunday, 28 May 2017

The Sparkle of Nuvo Product Range - Bibi Cameron


Last week Paula Pascal from Tonic Studios was kindly asking the team to make  a couple of projects using Nuvo Glimmer Paste, Nuvo Embossing Powder, Sparkle Dust, Nuvo Crystal Drops, Nuvo Glitter Drops, Nuvo Mousses, and  I promptly answer saying: I'm in! 

I really never used Glimmer Paste before but I was curious  to try these products several months ago.

Not knowing  what I  was going to do really,  I started by making  some backgrounds  and I used some of them  for the 3 projects in my blog today. These 3 projects were samples  for Yesterday's shows at www.hochanda.com  where you can see demonstrations and order online Tonic Studios products (UK - Europe ). If you are in USA- Canda or anywhere else  you can buy Tonic Studios -Nuvo products at Simon Says Stamp Shop Here!

Ok, so this time Tonic Studios commission was for a monochromatic project made using  all the products in the picture below ...  


WOW I'll be honest with you... that's a lot of sparkle for 1 single project!!

 I manage to keep the balance by  cutting a 4"x4" panel that completely transform a dull box.
.

For the box topper I used  Daler Rowney Mixed Media Artboard Paper . A 240 - 300 grams cardstock will do a nice  job  as well.

I added   texture to the topper  panel using  Nuvo  Glimmer Paste – Silver Gem  and I mixed it a bit with Nuvo Glimmer Paste - Black Diamond.

I allowed the paste to dry and then I use a die cutting machine and heart dies by Tonic Studios  to create a  window on the panel.

Using a scrap  piece of the same paper I die cut  a larger heart shaped frame to paste at the edge of the window.  I used a Nuvo Glue Pen  to cover the whole surface of the  frame and when it dried I sprinkled  Sparkle Dust – Silver SequinThe Nuvo glue pen is fantastic it dries fats and  sticky . You can even apply foil using it.


I  cut 2 butterflies one our of cardstock and one out of acetate using Tonic Studios - Rococo Die And Stamp Set - Butterfly Juliet. I painted  the butterfly made out of cardstock using Nuvo  Embellishment Mousse – Gunmetal Grey. I heat emboss the  Butterfly made out of acetate using Glitter Embossing Powder – Silver Moonlight



That's all.

I hope you enjoy this project and do not hesitate to ask any question or leave a comment I would love to heard from you. 

x

Bibi

No comments:

Post a Comment