Saturday, 27 May 2017

Roarrrr! - Edna Taylor

Hi and welcome to the blog today.


I had so much fun making this card yesterday and I just had to share it with you.

I received my long awaited set of Tim Holtz Distress Oxide inks on Saturday (great price from Joanna Sheen) and couldn't wait to have a play but prep came first. When I'd finished I opened the inks not quite knowing what to expect.



I just dived in there and came up with loads of fab backgrounds to play with. 
The one I've used on my card today just screamed jungle to me so that's the theme I went with. I wanted to keep it light so next on the agenda was the gorgeous Wild Buildables Leo the Lion from Tonic Studios. He's so cute! 




I stamped the sentiment with the walnut stain oxide ink using stamps I've had for a long, long time from Creative Expressions.
The backing paper is from the Hunkydory Animal Tastic paper pad


I hope you enjoy this one today. It certainly made me smile. 



Thank you for joining me today. 
Have fun with your crafting!

Edna

No comments:

Post a Comment