Tuesday, 30 May 2017

Oxford Index Box and Card - Edna Taylor

 Good morning and welcome to the blog today.

I have another Index box and card to share that I made for the launch of these spectacular die sets from Tonic Studios.

My first sample is a Wedding themed box with inserts.

The box is decorated all round with the various options on the main die set and I've also made a panel for the back  with wedding details etc. unfortunately not photographed.

I've used the Vines and Moments insert set for the panels and backed them with Tonic's Craft Perfect High Gloss Chrome Silver card stock.
The sentiment on the box is from an earlier Tonic release but fits the theme perfectly.



   My second make is a card using the same Vine and Moments panel as the main focus with the additional decorative die for the top and bottom border. 

Other Tonic products used - 
Mini Sentiments - With Love
Craft Perfect - Bright white and Ocean Blue card stock
Nuvo Caribbean Ocean Crystal drops 

Thank you for stopping by today.
Edna

No comments:

Post a Comment