Sunday, 28 May 2017

Large DL Frame die sets - Edna

Good morning and welcome to the blog today.

Tonic Studios have launched their new Large DL Frame die sets on Hochanda as the One Day Special. 
The shows today will be packed with great demos and loads of inspiration from the team so without further ado here is one of the cards I made for the show.

The size of the finished card is 5 1/4 x 8" and is a tent fold base.


Tonic products used - 
Intricate Frame Layering Die set
Lace border - Evelyn
Craft Perfect card stock - Burnished Rose, Rose Platinum

Image and sentiment from my stash.

I loved the contrast of the satin and mirror finishes on the Craft Perfect card stock which matched perfectly to give a very opulent feel to the card. 

I hope you enjoy the shows. They are being broadcast at 9.00 am, 12.00 noon, 4.00 pm and 7.00 pm.

Thank you for joining me today - I'll be posting again later with another sample card so catch you then! 

No comments:

Post a Comment