Wednesday, 31 May 2017

Index Box dies - Box and Card - Edna Taylor

Index Box dies - Box and Card

Good morning and welcome to the blog today.

Well, what an overwhelming success the Index box die sets have been! 
I hope you have been enjoying the shows and the demos on Hochanda and all the samples made for the show by the hard working team. 

I have a little handbag version to share this morning using the lovely Craft Perfect Kraft card that works really well for folding and die cutting. 


Tonic products used - 
Oxford Index box set
Butterfly Recollections insert set
ATC A note to say
Kensington Bag handle die
Craft Perfect Kraft and Cherry Red card stock 
Bellus Buttercup Entwining Trellis die set
Sprigs from the Shadow box die set


I made a matching notebook to pop into the bag.




For the card I have used the 
Stationery Spray insert set for my decorative panel.
I had a great time playing with the Aquaflow pens for my backgrounds on this card.
I just love the vibrancy of the colours and the glitter on the flowers adds that obligatory touch of bling! 



Tonic products used -
Flourishes - Rossini's Spray
Friends are Forever die and stamp set
Aquaflow pens - Red apple, Spiced Ginger
Glitter Gloss pen - clear
Punched flowers using Petal Pairs punches 

Thank you for calling in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment