Tuesday, 21 March 2017

Nicky Gilburt - Dot and Drop - Baby Blue

Dot and Drop - Baby Blue

These dot and drops are such fun to play with. Here I made a card blank using one of the larger Tonic Studios Art Nuvo Oval dies, then I used theTwisting Arch drop and Dot die twice, to make a nice curve. I used Salty Ocean distress ink to colour the areas of my base card which were going to show through the die cut, then I also diecut the New Baby and stamped my bear - from the Marmalade's World stamp and die set, and added colour from the same distress ink pad. 

I found a beautifully matching Nuvo Glitter drops from my stash and finished off the card by following the pinprick sized dots to decorate. 

Check out the inspiration from all the Tonic Studios Design Team, and don't forget to watch the shows on Create and Craft this week!

Happy Crafting
Nicky x

1 comment: