Wednesday, 29 March 2017

Edna Taylor - Have a Brilliant Birthday


 Hi again. Goodness me, two posts in a day, I must be feeling better. LOL

I have bought a lot of Woodware stamps recently and this is one I received yesterday called Perfect Petals.

I found them at Maximum Crafts at a very reasonable price and no P & P! 
The service is excellent and I can't praise Maxine highly enough.

I stamped the image in two opposite corners and fussy cut the single flower from the extra stamp in the set.
It comes complete with the greeting which is clear and stamps beautifully.

I can see me cutting out the words separately to use as a long sentiment another time. 



I've used a host of colouring pens and pencils for this one so I'll just list them here -
Prisma Pencils - Marine green, Steel, Indigo blue
Tonic Nuvo Brush Script markers -  128, 129, 130, 132, 135, 137
Tonic Nuvo alcohol marker  #413



I've painted the petals with the Glitter gloss pen but it doesn't show up in the pics I'm afraid. Take it from me it twinkles! 

I've splattered some of the inks onto the finished card to break down some of the white space and placed the greeting on a strip of card across the centre to connect the two decorative panels. 


Thank you for joining me today.

Have a lovely Mother's Day if you are still fortunate enough to have a Mum to celebrate with. My own dear mum passed away in 1980 leaving a huge gap in our lives and I still miss her.





2 comments:

  1. Lovely Edna, left you a comment on your blog x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous design Edna and colours
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete