Tuesday, 21 February 2017

Nicky Gilburt - Win and Tonic February 2017

Here is my card for a teensy bit of inspiration for the February Win and Tonic Challenge

The themes for February are:

Colour - kraft plus anything
Technique -  bling it up. Add glitters, glitter drops, anything sparkly
Product - free choice so any Tonic product is fine
Theme - happy anything ie birthday, anniversary or just be happy

I think that this time I managed to include everything!
This is a type of easel card, made with two card blanks, one Kraft, one white.
Once I had diecut my aperture through the kraft card, as shown here,
I attached it to a white card blank and added my embellishments

The dies used in this project were:
Butterfly Circle Doily
Royal Fern
Rococo Happy Anniversary
Small Lacy Bows
A very old but lovely Tonic butterfly whose name escapes me!

 I was able to build up the layers on the inside with Sticky Pads

I used the bow as a stopper for the easel part of the card, and trimmed off about 5cms of the base card in front of it

And to finish it off...some bling of course!

I hope this card inspires you to join us over on this month's Win and Tonic Challenge on the blog. Click here to pop across for more DT inspiration and to join in with a chance of winning a fabulous prize from Tonic Studios!

Happy Crafting! 
Nicky x

1 comment: