Friday, 10 February 2017

Guest Post - Maria Sabina - You Give me Butterflies

Hello and Wecome to my blog!

I got inspired by the saying '' You give me butterlifes''. 



I used Patterned Panels – Vibrant Damask – 1330E for the butterfly shape to cut that shape twice from two different glitter papers and used the inlaid technique. 

To create the glitter paper, I used doubled sided tape with Nuvo Pure Sheen Glitter – Spiced Apricot – 727N and Sparkle Dust – Cinnamon Spice – 543N. I used heart dies to cut out the heart shape from the glitter paper and then put the same heart diecut through the Patterned Panels – Vibrant Damask – 1330E die and cut out the ''butterfly ''shape once again. 




For the buterfly glitter part I used Nuvo Pure Sheen Glitter – Mirrorball – 719N.

To finish off the card I used Glitter Drops – Pink Champagne – 766N.



Maria Sabina from Lollyrot Scrapbooking

2 comments:

  1. Hi Maria
    I really, really your creatively made butterfly- it's a pretty cool technique. x

    ReplyDelete