Friday, 10 February 2017

Edna Taylor - Little One Wall Hanging

Good morning and welcome to the blog today.

I promised to share the contents of the gift box from yesterday and here it is. A little wall hanging made with the hexagon dies from Tonic Studio's new launch.
Catch the shows on Create & Craft starting at 7.00 pm tonight and don't forget to check out all the inspiration from the Tonic team. Blog addresses can be found on my sidebar and links to all the Social Media on the Tonic Blog.





A close up of the top section of the hanging. 
I've used chipboard for the base, covered it back and front in decorative papers and inked the edges.
I've used the various sized hexagons in each panel, added fussy cut flowers and images and then completed it with flowers from my stash highlighted with the fabulous Glitter Gloss pen from the Nuvo range. 
I've used the Tonic Windsor Simple Type Alphabet for the banner sentiment. 



Thank you for joining me today. As you can see these dies are ultra versatile and so useful for all sorts of projects. I hope you have a lot of fun with yours! 










No comments:

Post a Comment