Wednesday, 1 February 2017

Edna Taylor - Harry Hedgehog

Good morning. Welcome to the blog and thank you for stopping by.

The new launch of the Tonic Studio Woodland Buildables is drawing ever closer and I have another wee sneak peek for you today in the form of the cutest hedgehog on the block!

Meet Harry!


Tonic Products used - 
Woodland Buildables - Harry Hedgehog
Essentials Thinking of you accent dies
Essentials card stock - Gentle greens, Heated Hues
Craft Perfect - cream
Nuvo Acrylic paint - white
Layered heart die






I've decorated a small gift bag and I've used some corrugated card stock dry painted with Nuvo white acrylic paint to give a rustic feel. I've tucked some cheesecloth behind the layers and added a twine bow to carry on the theme.

These little characters are a lot of fun to put together and I can imagine children having a ball with them too.

Don't forget to catch the first show at 8.00 am on Create & Craft tomorrow morning for loads of inspiration from the team and demos from Jodie.

Have a good day! 






2 comments:

  1. Hi Edna
    You never cease to amaze me, what a cute card x x x x

    ReplyDelete