Wednesday, 18 January 2017

Victoria Dalziel - Love is....

Good morning, 


and welcome to my blog today. 


I don't know about you but it's a really grey cold day here in Cheshire so I am thinking a perfect day to get in my craft room and play it's much more interesting than tackling the ironing basket, who's with me?

              Today's card is from Tonic Studios, from the Dimensions Window Box Die sets which is a 4 day deal on create and craft at the moment.

 Today's card I have made flat using the strips off the die & adding the heart 
from the flip flop die sets, I luv mixing and matching old with new as it gives
 your older dies a new fresh look.

Materials used:-
English Picnic layering die set
FlipFlop love is.. die set
Dimensions- Window Box -Buttercup Sunburst 



The card is very flat to put together so ideal if your posting a card the only dimension is the heart as it's been placed on foam pads.





Please pop back tomorrow when I have a couple more samples to share with you all


Until next time




Victoria xx

No comments:

Post a Comment