Thursday, 5 January 2017

Mandala Moments - Love is ...- Lou Sims

Tonic Studios again recently released a new set of stamps with matching dies, called Mandala Moments. They also released some fabulous watercolour pens: brush script and aqua flow. I was a very lucky person who got to play with them.

In this sample, I began by stamping the main sentiment " Love is you & I" into the centre of the card. This gave me an idea of where to place the other words. I then stamped a selection of the same words over the front of the card and embossed them with white embossing powder.


Next I stamped out the words I wanted on to Kraft card, embossing again and then colouring in the words with the brush script pens: red (134) and Brown (126). I buffed the words once finished to remove any unwanted pen colour. The words have been layered using 3D foam pads and placed over my starter words.


I also stamped out a ladybird on to Kraft card, embossing and colouring in with red. Next using a punch, I punched out some small hearts as a finishing touch. A relatively quick card to make and good fun too.

Off to catch up in blog land and I feel as if I have been out of the loop for too long ... nosey, crafty gene kicking in ...,

Lou
x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment