Friday, 27 January 2017

Edna Taylor - Tonic Studios Design Collection

Good morning and welcome to the blog today.

Well today sees the new Practical Publishing Tonic Design Collection hit the shelves.

The team are featured with makes from the free gift selection in the pack along with other designer takes on the theme.

Inside as well as your magazine full of lovely projects there are stamps, a selection of card stock, embossing folder and a die to complement it all. 

I hope you enjoy yours!

I am delighted to be featured on the front cover - there is a first time for everything!





I didn't have time to take pictures of my other makes but you will find them inside with a photo of me that must be a decade old so you mightn't recognise me. Let's just say I'm there under all that silver bob. LOL 

I hope you have lots of fun with your magazine and enjoy all the gorgeous makes from the Tonic team - Karen, Alison, Claire, Victoria, Sian, Mandy-Jane and Nicky. You will find links to their blogs on my side bar. 


Here's a quick pic of my makes I nabbed from the web (thanks to Vicki!).




Thank you for calling in today.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment