Tuesday, 17 January 2017

A Smile ... - Edna Taylor

Good morning and welcome to the blog today.

Following on from yesterday's post I have another card from the Window Box collection launched on Create & Craft.

I thought I would share this card made with the same Naive Neillia die set as yesterday's but used in a different way.
I love the versatility of these dies, either as a 3D dimensional element or for beautiful backgrounds, box edges and general decorative effects.




Tonic Products used - 
Dimensions Naive Neillia
Ribbons and Bows Layering dies
Nuvo Mousse - Spring green, Aquamarine
Ivory seashell drops 
Essentials card stock - Brilliant blues

Additional product -
Fiskars 'Laugh with me' quotes stamp set

The finished card is 7 x 7" to give you an idea of scale.

I hope you are enjoying the 4 Day deal shows. You will find lots of inspiration from the team and demos galore.
Call in to the Tonic Blog where you will also find links to all the Social media sites.

Thank you for joining me today.

Have a good one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment