Monday, 19 December 2016

Merry and Bright - Edna Taylor

Good morning. 

Welcome to the blog today.

I have a Christmas card to share that I made for hubby this year.
Up to now I have had zero opportunity to make personal Christmas cards so in a sheer panic I managed to get the family ones made and a few very simple ones for friends and neighbours.

I've used Tonic Studios Stag die and some from the Layering circles set.


Papers - First Edition 'Jingle all the Way' 6 x 6" pad
Kraft card from my stash
Gold mirror card from my stash
Tonic Studios Bright Gold Crystal drops
Gathered Twigs Distress ink

Card size is 7.5 x 7.5" finished.

I hope you are up to date with your preparations for the holiday season.
I still have a few last minute things to sort out but was waiting for the latest flare up to abate before tackling the crowds. 

Have a great weekend!

Thank you for joining me today. 😃

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Ladyluc91. Have a wonderful Christmas and a happy New Year. x Edna

      Delete