Monday, 21 November 2016

Fanciful Florals - Large Heart Corner - Edna Taylor

Good morning and welcome to the blog today.

I have another card to share from the current Weekender on Create & Craft using the fabulous Heart Corner die.


Tonic products used - 
Bowscale layering die set for card base
Venetian Lace layering die set
Fanciful Floral Large Heart Corner
Gloss White Crystal drops
Ice White Glitter
Aquatic Mist drops


A sideways view


A view to show the layering


It's a special day for me today as it's my birthday. I had a super evening out with my two daughters last night as is our tradition. Hubby takes care of the family meal and we will all be together to celebrate at our favourite Italian restaurant. I do like my food! :) 

I've been very spoiled - I could get used to it! LOL

Have a lovely day and thank you for joining me.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment