Friday, 18 November 2016

Birthday Boy - Edna Taylor

 Good morning and welcome to the blog today.
I have a boys birthday card to share today using the Rococo Kids and Large Number dies.
I loved working with these as it meant being able to use the bold colours that I like.


Tonic Products used -
Harrop Layering dies for base card
Large Number die 5
Kids Rococo Toy Robot
Birthday boy sentiment
Essentials Thinking of you mats
Silver mirror card
English Mustard Crystal drops
Essentials card stock

I die cut the robot and backed him with silver mirror card but you can go to town and paper piece him in all sorts of colours and layers.
I did paper piece the numeral to echo the colours I've used on the card and I love that spiky circle from the Thinking of You Essentials die set for the sentiment mat. It reminds me of a cog or gear wheel. 

Don't forget to check out the Tonic FB page, Tonic blog and Pinterest for lots more ideas on using these new dies. You will find all the links to social media, DT blogs etc on the Tonic blog page.
Thank you for calling in today.
Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. a brilliant card for a young boy.... love the vibrant colours & dies :) xXx

    ReplyDelete