Thursday, 20 October 2016

Wedding Invitation - Edna Taylor

Good morning and welcome.
Thank you for joining me today.

I have another card to share using the Invite die and stamp collection from Tonic Studios.
This time I've made a wedding invitation that is fairly quick to make considering you might have multiples to do.
The finished card measures 5 1/2 x 4 3/8" when folded and the flap is 2 3/4" deep.
I've rounded the corners on the flap to give a more finished look.



Tonic products used - 
Lovebird and Heart Invite die set
Beautiful Banner invite die set
Invite Banner stamp set
Frond Finesse swirl
Emerald City Glitter drops



When opened the folded card reveals the invitation and a little more decoration.

I hope you will have tons of fun with your Invites but if you are stuck for inspiration just check out Tonic's blog, FB page, Pinterest page and Tonic Gold for more examples made by the team.

Have a good day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment