Tuesday, 18 October 2016

Wedding Card - Edna Taylor

 Good morning and welcome to the blog today.

I have another of the cards I made for the Tonic Studios Invite launch to share with you.


Tonic products used -

Swirling Frames layering dies (for card base)
Ivory Seashell drops
Light gold Glitter



I lined the card with pearlescent paper to match the ivory tone and printed a faux wedding invitation to finish


I highlighted the roses with Pure Sheen glitter, die cut another wedding invite from gold metallic card and snipped out the word to apply to the ivory die cut on the card to pull the design together.

I hope you enjoy this one today.
Don't forget to catch the demos on Create & Craft and check out Tonic's FB page, Tonic Gold, Tonic Blog and Pinterest for lots more inspiration.

Have a super day!


No comments:

Post a Comment