Friday, 7 October 2016

Jewel Drops - Edna Taylor

Good morning.
I'm just finishing my sample cards using the gorgeous new Jewel Drops from Tonic Studios.

It's a busy Tonic day today. I hope you can pop in later to see the fabulous new gift bags that are POTW on Create & Craft launching at 12.00 noon.


Tonic products used- 
Mini Moments sentiment
Simple Stripes embossing folder
Jewel drops - Sea Breeze, Pale Periwinkle, Key Lime, Rosewater, Limincello




The embossing folder adds texture and a good guideline for placement of the drops


Onto my second card and I've used the gorgeous Baby Rococo dies for this one.


Tonic products used - 
Regal Pram
 New Baby sentiment
Baby Balloons ( for the letters)
Square and Pinhole layering dies
Jewel drops - Rosewater, Sea Breeze




Thank you for calling in today.
Have a good one!


1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards Edna, I have ordered them and cannot wait for them to arrive x X X

    ReplyDelete