Monday, 15 August 2016

Simply Just For You - Victoria Dalziel

Good afternoon, A card I want to share with you from Tonic Studios Basic Layering Die Sets, I think as a crafter you definitely need your core basic shapes and then build on your collection from there I have to say I would be lost without the basic shapes as that's usually where I start from when planning a card



Dies Used -: 
Essentials - mixed Edge Rectangles Layering Die Sets
A4 Embossing folder Martha 
12x12 forever moment papers & sentiment topper pack
Tonic - scalloped Arc Border Punch
Tonic - Flower Head Punch


The card is 8"x 8" with the front of the card scored in half again back on its self I created a frame with the basic Rectangle layering set and then placed the sentiment Topper from the Forever moments paper pack in side so it looked like a little picture frame and then a added a little bow for decoration and I also made a hand made rose in cream card stock using the tonic flower head punch, the inside of the card I added an embossed background then punched out a border with the scalloped Arc and then put a length of ribbon down one edge I finished the card using the light gold pearl nuvo drops down the border.

Thank you for taking the time to visit today
Hope to see you again soon

Victoria xx

7 comments: