Thursday, 11 August 2016

Marquee Box - Edna

My goodness it's a busy Tonic day that's for sure.
I hope you managed to catch the 10.00 am show with Emily this morning. She was demoing the lovely Marquee Box die set.
This is one I made for the show using the template as is with no alterations.
I loved the zingy colours and as luck would have it I had the exact ribbon to match. How often does that happen? LOL


Tonic products used - 
Graceful Marquee box die set
Beautiful Blooms Woodland Aster
Royal Fern foliage
Heated Hues Essentials card stock


Thank you for calling in!

I'll be back later with another card to share - hope you can contain your excitement. LOL 

1 comment:

  1. There were boxes of different sizes on the show, but the die is one sized. How do you make the bigger boxes?

    ReplyDelete