Wednesday, 24 August 2016

Deck the Halls - Edna

 Good morning and welcome to the blog today.
I hope the weather is better where you are, it's so murky and wet here - ugh! I think it's supposed to brighten up later but I'm not holding my breath.
I have the simplest of cards to share today, again using traditional Christmas colours, a lush bow and only three holly leaves from the new Build a Wreath die collection currently POTW on Create & Craft.


Tonic products used - Rococo Holly LeafSentiment from Christmas sentiment set 1Gold mirror card from the Metallic collectionBright Gold Crystal dropsIndian Gold mousse (spritzed onto sentiment and also highlighting holly leaves)





A view to show the dimension
Additional product used -Paper from Craftwork cards 'Christmas Cheer' collection
I hope you are enjoying the shows - they have been brimming with  lots of demos and great hints and tips from Jo and Dawny.
Thank you for joining me today.Have a great day whatever your plans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment