Monday, 25 July 2016

Winter Joy - Edna

Good morning and welcome. It's lovely to have your company.

Today I have the final two sample cards I made for the launch of the Christmas header, Sentiments and Gingerbread House shows. 

We're going with a blue theme today. 



Tonic products used - 
Rococo Joyful Snowman
Rococo Mini Wreath decorations
Winter Wonderland Christmas header die set
Cornflower blue mousse
Ice White Nuvo glitter
Dazzling Blue glitter drops
Nuvo pens to colour nose
Glitter Accents - Fresh snowfall

I spritzed the white background card with Cornflower blue mousse. Put a tiny amount into a spritz bottle, add water and shake until mixed. I spritzed the solution about 12" from the card but you can achieve different effects by altering the distance, close for bigger drops, further away for a more misted look.

I added glitter round the edges of the white layer, covered a complete piece and cut it into shape for the snow, used it to highlight the header and sentiment and finally glittered the snowflakes to complete the card. I was twinkling rightly for the rest of the day. :) 



My second card today uses one of my favourite layering die sets - Celtic Dreams teamed with one of the Christmas circle die sets from last year. 


Tonic products used -
Celtic Dreams layering dies
Circle layering dies
Yuletide Greetings
Joy to the World Christmas sentiment 
Diamond Pure Sheen glitter
Dries Clear Nuvo Crystal drops 


A close up of the finishing details

Thank you for joining me today.
Have a good one whatever your plans. 

1 comment: