Friday, 29 July 2016

Autumn Leaves - Edna

 Good morning and welcome to the blog today.
Tonight see the launch of the beautiful Autumn Leaves collection from Tonic Studios.Join Jo Austin at 8.00pm on Create and Craft for tons of inspiration, hints, tips and great demos using the new dies and embossing folders.
Today's card features the lovely September Harvest die set with the Layered Leaves embossing folder.


Tonic products used - Harrop layering die set for card baseSeptember Harvest die setLayered Leaves Embossing folderPinhole square layering diesRipened Pumpkin and Bottle Green Nuvo Crystal dropsIndian Gold mousseFloral Frame die

I had a great time inking both semi gloss and gloss card stock with my distress inks to get the variation of colour I wanted for my leaves and wheat stalks. The embossed panels were inked with peeled paint distress ink on the edges, the leaves were barely touched with the Indian Gold mousse to give some highlights and the panels were backed onto Gentle Green card stock from the Essentials range.I love autumn and these colours really appeal to me. I loved the way the drops were a perfect match with my card stock choices. 
Thank you for calling in today.Have a good one! 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Edna, love the look of the dies X X X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jennifer. Appreciate your encouragement and kind comments. x

    ReplyDelete