Tuesday, 21 June 2016

Rococo Christmas - Edna Taylor

Good afternoon and welcome to the blog today.

I have another Christmas Rococo die card to share today using the newly launched Tonic Studios range.



Tonic products used - 
Holly Bouquet
Mini Wreath decorations
Christmas Cracker sentiment
Pinhole layering squares
Circle layering dies
Blue Lagoon Crystal drops
Ice White Pure Sheen glitter
Platinum Mousse for spritzing



I used the Holly Wreath as my base and cut lots of little snowflakes to decorate. The Ice White glitter really gives that snowy look. 


I think this picture shows the effect of the spritzing very well.
The mousse is such a versatile product - you can use it as a texture paste, paint, spritz with it, use it for gilding effects and so much more. It's one of my most favourite products!

Thank you for joining me today.


3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Edna, makes a change to see contemporary colours X X X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jennifer. This was a nice straightforward card to make and I do love snowflakes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Edna I really love this christmas card, Could you help me please, I really love the top blue square with the pierced dots around it, did you do this or is it a die please? :)

    ReplyDelete