Friday, 6 May 2016

From me to you... - Edna

Good morning.
Isn't it a beautiful day? I've been out for a walk with Bailey, well more of a tug at the minute but it's early days. We will get there! 

Onto today's card.
I've used another of the gorgeous Tonic Studios Patterned Panels for this one today.

Tonic products used - 
Twisting Veranda for the card base and layers
Prom Princess stamp
Sunflower Burst Patterned Panel
From Me to You sentiment (Entangled Strip die set)
Nuvo pens
Silver Metallic card stock
Sherbert Shimmer Crystal drops
Petal Pairs punches set 3

I've made the card base from the fabulous Twisting Veranda die set - fast becoming one of my favourite sets from Tonic.
I cut the decorative panel from a plain piece of white card stock and then cut the shape with the Twisting Veranda die. I cut a piece of patterned paper the same size and applied the panel to that for stability, inked the edges and layered it onto the silver mirror panel.
The image, another of my favourites was coloured using the Nuvo Alcohol markers.
All in all a very simple card again but a lot of fun to put together. :)

Thank you for calling in today.
Have a great day whatever your plans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment