Tuesday, 3 May 2016

Congratulations - Edna

Good morning and welcome to the blog today.


I hope you had a relaxing Bank Holiday weekend and are ready to get into the busy week ahead.

I have another of my sample cards to share from the Tonic Craftinator show. Join Jodie at 5.00pm and 9.00pm today on Create & Craft for more great demos and inspiration.


Tonic products used -
Vibrant Damask Patterned Panel
Rococo butterfly
Circle and Pinhole layering circle dies
Silver mirror card
Congratulations sentiment
White Blizzard crystal drops


Additional products used - tulle and organza ribbons, acetate to back the card front

The panel was cut into the front of the card twice, overlapping where the design matched to form a wider panel. I backed this with a sheet of acetate for rigidity. The inside back of the card was matted with black card stock. 
The large dazzler was made with the White Blizzard crystal drops. I squeezed a good amount of the drops onto a spare piece of acetate and allowed it to dry thoroughly before attaching to the ribbon bows with hot glue. 

Nice and simple but hopefully effective. :) 

Thank you for joining me today.
Have a great week!


1 comment:

  1. Start your day positively and the rest will follow. Please do visit my site.Thank you and have a good day.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete