Tuesday, 12 April 2016

Special Friend - Edna

Hello, good morning and welcome to the blog today.

I have a little easel card to share using the beautiful Jewelled Crown die and stencil set.


Tonic products used -
Jewelled Crown die and stencil set
Harriet and Helena header die image
Camelia layering die set
Sentiment from Jasmine Dream Idyllics die set 

I cut the card base from the Camelia layering dies which gave me lovely background for the featured die.
The Jewelled crown was cut in black and then detail cut and embossed in white, the stencil was applied and then I added the buttery mousse through the stencil.
It doesn't take very long for the mousse to dry but I suppose that depends on the room temperature etc. It can be dried quickly with a heat gun if necessary.
I cut the little accent four or five times and layered it up to form the stopper for my easel. 



Thank you for stopping by. Have a super day whatever your plans.


 

1 comment: