Monday, 4 April 2016

Sew Pretty Strip and Corner Dies Finale - Edna

Good morning. 

I hope you are enjoying your weekend and finding some time with family and friends. :)

I have the last two cards I made for the Sew Pretty 2 launch to share today.

My first card uses the Tangled Posies Strip die.


Other Tonic products used -
Flip Flop Cherish the Moment sentiment panels
Satin Metallic card - gold

Stitching detail with gold gel pen
Acetate for domed effect
Anna Griffin double sided gold satin ribbon


My second card today uses the lovely delicate corners from the Climbing Clematis die set



Other Tonic products used - 
Bowscale layering dies for the card base and layers
Annabel embossing folder
Sent from the heart sentiment 
Sew Pretty 'Have a beautiful day' circle frames
Midnight blue and pearl white crystal drops for the buttons.

To make the buttons -
I cut a 3/4" circle as my base from white card stock
I then carefully squeezed the drops in alternating circles of navy and white - the cut out helps to keep you from going all over the place!
I then drew the end of my pokey tool from the centre to the outside as evenly as possible to form the pattern.
As you can see it isn't an exact science! LOL 

I left the buttons to dry overnight and then gently shaped them with an embossing tool into slight domes.

Thank you for joining me today.

I hope you enjoyed my take on the dies. Don't forget there is lots of inspiration on theTonic Blog where you will find links to the social media sites and to Tonic's Gold and Facebook pages.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Edna
    Thank you for sharing your gorgeous work X X X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jennifer for the lovely comment. x

    ReplyDelete