Wednesday, 20 April 2016

From Me to You ... With Love - Edna

Good morning and welcome to a new week on the blog.

I have two cards to share today using the new Beautiful Blooms die sets.


Tonic products used - 
Twisting Veranda layering dies
Gerbera Daisy Beautiful Blooms
Circle layering dies
Pinhole layering dies
From Me to You sentiment from the Entangled Strip collection
Buttermilk and Dark Walnut Crystal drops


A sideways pic to show the dimension of the 'chrysanthemum' flower made with the base shape Gerbera die.

 My second card features the Sunburst Gazania collection.


Tonic Products used - 
Sunburst Gazania
Essentials 'With Love' die set
Nuvo Mousse - Mother of Pearl
Ivory Seashell Crystal drops

I've used the mousse to colour ivory card stock to give me that beautiful pearlescent finish for my dies and I've also coloured the embossed background by applying the mousse lightly with a sponge over the embossed design.
The mousses are a fabulous product that can be used in so many ways. 

Don't forget to catch up with Jodie as she demonstrates these gorgeous dies. There is a lot of inspiration on Tonic Gold, the Tonic FB page and the various DT blogs. Links to all of these can be found on the Tonic blog page here.

Thank you for joining me today.
Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely selection of cards Edna
    I left you a comment on your blog X X X

    ReplyDelete